Vampires are bloodthirsty supernatural predators that hunt Humans. Many Vampires where once Humans themselves until they where turned by another Vampire, while others are born Vampires. Vampires come in all shapes and sizes and evolve with age.
Powers and abilitiesEdit
- Immortality - Vampires do not age beyond adulthood.
- Superhuman Strength - Vampires can subdue humans in many ways with ease, toss objects high into the air, shatter stone, smash metal, and bench-press 18-wheelers.
- Superhuman Speed: Vampires can move to fast to see, allowing them to sidestep/outrun bullets and cover miles in a short time.
- Superhuman Agility: Vampires a very flexible, can jump very high, scale sheer surfaces, and perform amazing acrobatic and parkour feats.
- Superhuman Senses: Vampires have night vision and razor-sharp senses of sight and smell.
- Superhuman Endurance: Vampires can remain active at all times. Their bones are very strong and their skin is quite tough. Older Vampires are impervious to blades, gunfire, and are only ailed by water and sunlight.
- Healing Factor: Vampires heal from projectile wounds, burns, and cuts. Older/more powerful Vampires can recover from torso impalements and prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Sunlight - Vampires are sensitive toward the sunlight and the exposure to it case a serious damage, but they will heal if they retreat.
- Water - Water burns their skin like an acid.
- Holy Symbols - Being unholy creatures they can't get close to or make contact with holy symbols.
- Decapitation - Decapitation will slay a vampire.
- Fire - Fire will slay a vampire.
- Impalement - Vampires can be killed by bodily impalement.
- Excessive Bodily Damage - Massive damage or loss or tissue, or even the complete obliteration of a vampire's body, will slay them.
- Exsanguination - If a vampire is drained completely of blood, he or she will die.